Once the Pointzi SDK is integrated, it sends screen visits and clicks to the cloud. The SDK does not send personal data to the cloud unless you include it in your tagging. This is done by your developer either inside the SDK or from your backend applications.
- You create an experiment here.
- You create your filters to match your users
- You design your Tips and let save the experiment.
- Enable your experiment
What the matching engine does
Once enabled, the engine will continuously test for matches. The Pointzi platform will only match one experiment to one device - this ensures you are not spamming your users. Of course you can run multiple experiments at one time.
The experiment will run CONTINUOUSLY until it expires.
Here is an example, we will consider iOS only just to keep it simple.
Scenario: Assume there is a total of 20 devices/installs (all iOS) that have matched and then 10 additional devices/installs after we created the experiment. Assuming we created our filters to match all of these installs (e.g "user's who just installed on iOS")
- The first 20 devices will match when the experiment is started. Matching is fairly real-time.
- For each of the 10 additional devices, they will be matched when they are created (or qualify for the match)
All Pointzi experiments (campaigns) will trigger real-time for the selected audience until it expired. See Timing tab on your experiment.
So you can have a new user qualify for a tip by selecting a target audience that is filtering with a Tag value/condition without having to re-run or schedule the experiment.