You can do this with our “launchers”. These allow the starting of a Pointzi “tool”
“Click” lets you select an element in your app. When the user clicks that element it starts.
We support the following launchers:
- Page Open (the default)
- Click - make some existing screen element (like a text label) clickable. See Button.
- “Button” is a button created by pointzi based on:
- any TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP files you have in your App's resources
- Pointzi supplied ones like “?”-help, “X”-close etc).
- This screenshot shows a “?” button (with several params you can use to place and color.)